Practice News Feed
- E-Bulletin from National Association for Patient Participation
- Named GP for ALL Registered Patients
- Woodford Teaching Team Nominated for Prize
- Patient Participation Group Report
- GP appointments - tell us about your experience
- Vacancies - Community Nursing Team
- IT/Electronic Patient Records Statement of Intent
Welcome to Woodford Medical Centre
We promise to treat everyone as an individual with no discrimination. Our patients will be treated as people not just a medical condition. This means we plan care, which emphasises the patient’s individual needs, dignity and strict confidentiality.
The care given will be research based and delivered with the highest standards. Advice, support and information will be available in order to help our patients make the right choices.
We will set standards of care and review them periodically in the form of audits and we will act upon these results accordingly.