What do I do if my personal details change?

It is important you keep your records up-to-date and if any of your personal details have changed, you must let us know as soon as possible. We need to know if your name changes, if you move house or if you change your telephone number. To make these changes you may call in, telephone the practice on 01472 372100, or you may change it online (if you have Patient Access, further information available on our Online Services page)

It is extremely important that we have your correct details in case we need to communicate with you